Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Miss Independence

Quick update for those who are interested... Big Eh prefers to dress by herself 'self' as of last week. It was a gradual process where first she learned to put on her shoes, then socks, the pants, and now shirts. The only thing she does not want to put on by herself is PJs but that she doesn't want anyone else to put on her, either. PJs=sleep and no kid wants that...:)

And in case I haven't mentioned it before, she now pronounces her name correctly, and insists on others using her nick name rather than full name:)

2 comments:

Barb Chansky said...

OMG, I can't believe it! My tiny bundle is getting dressed by herself! On the other hand, I sort of dislike her nickname (another bad projection), so I perceive arguments ahead:)

Ookamikun said...

What's her nickname?