Sunday, February 24, 2008

Roll over

That's what SiM's finally done. I think the first one that I've observed was on Friday, and than on Shabbat, there were a whole bunch of rolls!!! Belly to back! Finally, SiM!
Now for not so exciting news... It seems that I've reached that point in my life ( again) when my retention of information is so poor that by the time I get to the computer at the end of the day, I almost always don't recall anything exciting that happened ( or unexciting, for that matter).
A lousy exception is my rather uncomfortable situation at work- that periodically creeps into my mind, even when I'm at the computer! But because of the general retention problem, I don't remember the work situation frequently enough to look for a better place of employment... And, life goes on.

No comments: