Sunday, January 13, 2008

The first tooth!

After months of drooling, baby SiM finally delivered his first tooth on Wednesday, January 9 (2 Shvat). It's his buttom left tooth which just just peaked out from the gum and I'm very very proud of it!
On Thursday, the nanny sent me a text " baby has a tooth coming up". I texted "Thanks!" back to her and thanked Gd for letting me be the first one to see the tooth because one of the hardest things in working practically-full-time is having someone else be the first one to see your babies make their tiny steps into peoplehood.

3 comments:

SubWife said...

Please, do not get me started on the topic. I think all babysitters should get sensitivity training. If you notice something, don't say it unless really important. Let the parent think that they notice "the first".

SubWife said...

Btw, mazal tov! Unless you are still nursing, then good luck!

SubWife said...

you should be the one to talk about people not posting often enought, lol... we, on the other end here, are also anxiously waiting for some entries...