Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Of all the things I've lost...

Long long time ago my sister bought me a key chain in Sam Goody (just to show you how really long ago this way) which read " OF ALL THE THINGS I'VE LOST I MISS MY MIND THE MOST". Needless to say, I also lost the key chain.

But this entry is not about me but about my little big daughter to often comes to my bed in the middle of the night or too early in the morning and says "mommy, I lost my sossy [pacifier].' I dutifully get up, go find her sossy ( or give her a replacement) and hopefully we both go right back to sleep. Last Friday, hubby and I had to leave the house 3 hours before the arrival of the babysitter so my sister kindly agreed to watch the kids Friday morning.

When I asked my sis how did the morning go she told me that it was uneventful. As he typically does, the baby woke up first with his ' ABA!!!!!' and a few minutes after Eh woke up as well.

Eh's morning greeting was short and priceless. "Papi, I lost my mommy."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

www.PaciPlushies.com....you won't have to get out of bed in the morning to find the pacifier!