Sunday, December 2, 2007

Clementine

How easy is it to peal a clementine?
Pretty darn easy, if you start from the top and the clementine is fresh. Not so easy if the clementine was in the fridge for a couple of weeks and you don't know the trick with starting from the top...
Well, today my big Eh ( who officially turned 23 months yesterday) peeled an old clementine all by herself! She didn't let me help her once, the process took her more than 5 minues but I think she enjoyed this clementine more than usual- she ate most of it ( whereas the clementines that I give her are usually juiced only and the pulp ( still pretty juicy by my standards) is discarded)! Good for you, Eh!
PS Today SiM ate his first green peas. The peas were preceded by carrots, apples, sweet potatoes, and prunes. And, he eats all this in a high chair.
Where was I while he turned from a little raisin to a solid eating infant?

2 comments:

SubWife said...

This really belongs to your Maxine entry, and you already might know that, but thought I would share anyway. I just came from Borders and saw a Maxine calendar, the one that has 1 page/day. So cool! I might actually buy it... I knew she looked familiar.

SubWife said...

Just a guess, you were exhausted, in a fog-like state from sleep deprivation and were hardly aware of things going on around you? Just a guess...