Thursday, April 2, 2009

Kids Holiday clothes

I do most of my shopping online. Convenient, easy, and I can 'hold on' to something and 'put it back' on the shelves lots of times with not much effort. Plus, the ease of comparing stocks of different stores.
Gymboree.com Gap.com JanieandJack.com , and Thechildrensplace.com are not in my favorite links only because I enjoy typing the words out to complete the pleasure of my shopping experience.
I didn't really like Gap's selection this season...
Some of my choices from Gymboree (though after 3 years of devoted attention I cheated on Gymboree and didn't buy anything for my kids from there for Pesach. Possible explanation- while I was comparing/contrasting, I missed the sale):
My actual purchases from Janie and Jack (I didn't miss the sale):

The Children's Place (I somehow caved and actually bought these in the store):

[I'm still not sure about the pants but I think they are 'growing' on me].
I'm a bit embarrassed to admit that I also bought a few items in stores that begged me to walk into them this past week while I was out buying lunch and/or groceries.
All and all, the only thing that's more fun than buying kids' clothes is seeing these clothes on your models, still clean at the end of a day:)

7 comments:

Barb Chansky said...

I hope to see them on the models one of these days:)

SubWife said...

Wow! beautiful clothes! But the only way my kids' outfits are clean at the end of the day if I put them on at the end of the day, and even then there are no guarantees...

Sally Hazel said...

I spend entirely too much time shopping for kids clothes. It's my new hobby:)

Ookamikun said...

Meh, sweat pants or jeans and a t-shirt. Like father, like son.
The hobo look is always in.

Sally Hazel said...

Ha ha ha Moshe! I saw your kid on yom tov. I think your wife does not hold from the hobo look when she shops for him:)

Favorite Anonymous said...

clean clothes at the end of the day? do u feed them? :)

Sally Hazel said...

FA- they prefer feeding themselves...